Saturday, September 15, 2012

Box Braids Wash Day

Hello beauties!!!! It has been one week since I've gotten my box braids installed, and even though my hair is in a protective style, I still have to keep up with my hair care. So today when I got home from work, I washed my braids!!!! What I did was bought two application bottles, filled one with with 1 ounce of shampoo and filled the other with 1 ounce of conditioner and honey and diluted it with water. I got in the shower and wet my braids and applied the diluted shampoo to my scalp and all down my braids and rinsed it under the shower head and repeat. I then applied the conditioner/ honey/ water mix and rinsed it out and continued to moisturize my braids with s-curl and oiled my scalp and sealed with Doo Gro Mega Thick Oil which smells AMAZING!!! And not to mention my braids and scalp feels amazing. I plan on washing my braids every week and continue to moisturize and seal every other day and hoping that this will help me achieve my goal of BSL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers