Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hair Wish List

So there are a few things that I am going to pick up this summer that I want to try for my hair. I am currently 3 months post BC and 1 year and 7 months post relaxer. I am happy with my hair so far. I can't wait to do my heat pass in July for my one year anniversary of my HHJ to check my growth praying that I will be APL. I think that these things will help my natural hair get to my goal of BSL by September 2012 (straightened). What is on your hair wish list?
Gro Aut Oil

Huetiful Hair Steamer



Avocado Oil
Flexi rods to try a new style


3 comments:

  1. My wishlist is very similar to yours!

    I really want to try Gro-Aut Oil and also have the Heutiful steamer. Maybe more products from Hairveda as well.

    I hope you achieve your hair goals, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Babes. How does the hair steamer working for your hair? and What is hairveda?

      Delete
  2. On my wishlist I have a hooded dryer and castor oil.

    ReplyDelete

Followers