Friday, May 18, 2012

Staple Products: S Curl No Drip Activator

This has been one of my staples since I started my Hair Journey last year. I really helped me while I was transitioning. This stuff is Golden!!!!!! I use this as a leave in on wash days, when I GHE and also as my moisturizer when I M&S. This leaves my hair feeling extremely moisturized and soft. It's a water based moisturizer with Vitamin B5 and Gycerin. It can be used for the whole family and used during all four seasons. It is important both relaxed and natural hair ladies keep their hair moisturized. Dry hair = Breakage and you cannot retain length with breakage. It doesn't have a strong smell and a little goes a long way. I usually part my hair in four part, spray a dime size on my hand and rub through paying special attention to the ends and follow with my grapeseed oil to lock in the moisture. I would recommend it to anyone and it's good for all hair types. =)

2 comments:

  1. It's my staple too!! I love this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I think that I started using it because of you =)

      Delete

Followers