Friday, May 11, 2012

Staple Products: Elasta QP DPR-11

This conditioner has gotsta be the bomb!!!! I started using this as my deep conditioner a few months ago, because I've heard some good things about it on YouTube and decided to give it a try. I must say that my hair LOVES this stuff. I mix my castor oil, grapeseed oil, and some safflower oil in there and put my plastic cap, 3 bonnets and a winter hat. I leave it in overnight and rinse with cold water as cold as I can take it and let me tell you my hair feels so SOFT. My curls be nice and fluffy and moisturized. This has become my staple deep conditioner on my hair journey. DPR stands for Deep Penetrating Re-moisturizer and has 11 conditioning agents that includes Vitamin E and Peach blossom oils. This can be used with relaxed and natural hair. I buy it at my local beauty supply but they also have it online at Amazon.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this product too, its the most moisturizing product that I have ever used. I'm glad I found it in my City. and i'm relaxed so its does wonders :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers