Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Protective Styling.....WIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




OMG!!!!!! I freaking love them!!!!!! Not only are they a great protective style but it has so much versatility!! I can be a redhead, a blonde, have short haircut or hair down to my ass all without doing anything to the hair growing out of my head. I will the be the first to admit I was one of the Nay Sayers that went in on Lace fronts when they first came out but since I been on my hair journey, wearing wigs has helped me retain length and protect my hair from the harsh weather, cotton scarfs and hats in the winter (which can soak the oils and moisture out your hair and cause it to break off) and the beaming sun and heat in the summer which can also dry your hair out and cause breakage and in Chicago, we get the worst of it all. I have only had synthetic wigs so far but very soon I will be experimenting with human hair ones, so excited. I will say that my Hair Guru on the wig side is Ms. April a.k.a Muffinsismylovers on Youtube. If she don't rock the HELL out of a wig!!!! She inspired me to try them and She also Taught me how to make them look more realistic and less wiggy and me and my crown of glory thanks her sooooo much for it. Yes we do lol here is one of her many videos that I love. She is so real and down to earth love her realness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers