Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Love =)


During this whole hair journey, one of the people that has encouraged me is my husband. When I was in my weave wearing days, he use to always encourage me to wear my real hair but I wasn't having it. He also encouraged me to go natural. When I did my BC, I asked him what he thought and he said, "it's just hair baby, it will grow back." And whenever I try out different styles, he always makes sure to let me know how nice it looks. Just like any journey or big decision in your life, it is always great to have someone behind you cheering you on. Who has been your support system during your hair journey?

2 comments:

  1. My hubby is so supportive of me also. I think I would never of gone natural if he hadn't basically begged me to. Good for you! BTW I would love to subscribe, but I couldn't find your subscribe button?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put it up sorry about that and thanks so much for checking out my blogs. It is so important to have that support especially from your significant other. Please let me know if the button works for you =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers